Can I Refer a Dispute to Adjudication?

Any party to a construction contract is entitled to refer any dispute or difference arising under a construction contract to adjudication and may exercise that right even though the dispute is the subject of proceedings between the same parties in a court or tribunal.

First and foremost, a dispute must have arisen under a construction contract before a claimant can initiate adjudication and an adjudicator has jurisdiction under the Act to determine that dispute.

An Authorised Nominating Authority
under section 65 of the Construction Contracts Act 2002