Please click on the below link for the District Court form required to apply for an adjudicator's determination to be entered as a judgment.

District Court Form 104 - application for adjudicator's determination to be enforced by entry as judgment
About Us

With 20 years experience in the avoidance, management, and resolution of building and construction disputes, the Building Disputes Tribunal is recognised and respected as the leading independent, nationwide provider of specialist dispute resolution services to the building and construction industry.

Find Out More