- Testing the waters: New South Wales Supreme Court considers the prevention principle
- Adjudication enforcement by companies in liquidation: Court of Appeal raises fundamental objections
- Wilful breaches of contract – Do exclusion clauses and liability caps still work?
- Personal guarantees: When you think the amount of your personal guarantee had a payment limit – but it didn’t
- Laying the foundations: Tips on how to mediate high-profile construction disputes
- Construction contract or product warranty? Not all collateral warranty disputes can be adjudicated